Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hate

I hate Cul-ah.
I hate my exams.
I hate the fact that this blog is not as populated as it should be.
(the last post being on the 19th of January)
(Today is 27th of January.)
I hate the fact that i watched a reality tv show with bated breath.
I hate that the one i liked most lost.
I hate that i watch too much tv.
I hate that i am incapable of putting even basic thought before writing.
I hate the song thats playing now.
I hate the cooker whistle thats going off now, blaring out like it had an eartshatteringly important message to deliver.
I hate Dhingra, Khurana and Park.
I hate having to study.
I hate that my Levi's is torn.
I hate that i have not read as much Camus as i should.
I hate pimples.
I hate corporate whores.
I hate people having to move to Hyderabad without reason.
I hate Hyderabad.
I hate blogosphere or any such neologisms that sound crap.
I hate that the scribble pads at home are not yellow.
I hate Coldplay.
I hate my grinch fringe.
I hate that my mother hates it more.
I hate that i am broke.
I hate that i am always broke.
I hate the dust that settles between keys on the keyboard.
I hate it when mom sees it and screams.
I hate forwards.
I hate forwards more when they are in sms lingo.
I hate forwards most when they are in sms lingo and are sappy hindi ones.
I hate zindagi, mohabbat, mulaqat.
I hate that not many have read Screwtape Letters.
I hate that Armstrong still croons Its a wonderful world.
I hate people who are not online when i am.
I hate Am Sh.
I hate that sometimes two of my consecutive lines are very dependent on each other.
I hate posts that are incoherent.
I hate sneers and jeers.
I hate the word hate.

I hate.

1 comment:

tangled said...

Hahahahahahhahahahhaha
Of course this is the post that would get a first comment like that one.
:D