Monday, October 5, 2009

Yo, Weltster

How are your Welts faring there?
I think it is high time you put it one update.
But knowing you, it'll be a while.

So, I will do the honours.

For one, native town remains the same.

1. It is pouring like the she-dog. I think the sky is crying types, and mood is overall grey, because you are gone.

1.5 Of course, it just might be imitating the cool weather of your newly adopted sheher.

Should I italicize the sheher, in keeping with His Englishness?

2. I am still overworked and underpaid.
And this time, uninterested. He he.

3. I made puliyogare gojju. It rocks.

4. Still haven't found Screwtape :( Dispatch it if you finds it.

5. Have your pimples reduced?

6. Went to Manipal kano. Not aaspatre, that college-infested town? Simply. Came back with kambli-hula-induced allergy. Remember how some absurd thing had kachchified my hand when I came to see you at WS? I remembered your sound advice of applying oil-based cream. Applied liberal amounts of one boy's (yes, boy) Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer. And ate Avil. It looked like I was kajjified mongrel. Now I look more civilized. (no, you will not get away with saying, you always did.)

7. Then what ya? Stuck out your pinky finger and sipped tea, a?

8. Cut your hair in the dorm itself, ok? I heard it's needlessly expensive. Did you buy yourself a funky Burberry type hot-hot trench coat with bigass buttons? Don't waste away on beer, you alcoholic. And don't eat anything I wouldn't.

Take care.
XOXO.

No comments: